The SLSG’s “Advancing your Game Webinar Series” will be offered throughout the year to sport leaders on relevant sport management topics including good governance, leadership development, strategic planning, business planning, event management and marketing, legal issues, social media, and communications.
Each webinar is hosted by one or more members of the SLSG on a topic of importance to the Canadian sport community.
September 28th @ 12:00pm EST – Marketing Makeover: A Live Sponsorship Proposal Critique
Led by Jason Robinson, marketing specialist for the Sport Law & Strategy Group and following up from his successful webinar “Sponsorship: Identifying & Selling Your Properties.”
This interactive webinar will provide a unique look at sponsorship proposal ‘decks’ that are common to Canadian amateur sport. Jason will share several sponsorship proposals with the webinar group – these decks will be submitted by willing National and Provincial Sport Organizations – and then he will provide a live critique and tips to improve these documents! This ‘Marketing Makeover’ will provide participants with expert advice and it will provide the webinar group with specific examples and tips to enhance their own sponsorship packages.
Interested in having your sponsorship proposal deck critiqued during this webinar? Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our previous webinars have focused on the following themes:
- How Integral Coaching© Can Support Sport Leaders (Dina Bell-Laroche)
- Legal Compliance for Ontario-based Sport Organizations (Steve Indig & LeeAnn Cupidio)
- Tips and Guidelines for Selecting Your Athletes to Major Games (Rachel Corbett & Steve Indig)
- Risk Management Auditing for Sport Events (Jason Robinson)
- Positive Change Management (Dina Bell-Laroche)
- Human Resource Management – Avoiding the Pitfalls (Kathy Hare & Steve Indig)
- Sponsorship – Identifying and Selling your Properties (Jason Robinson)
- Risk Management (Dina Bell-Laroche)
- The NFP Act – Aftermath (Rachel Corbett & Steve Indig)